Recycled Glass Bead Strands for Decor
Heads up! These recycled glass beads are the next big trend in home decor accents. Don't get us wrong, we still love wooden beads to add texture and dimension, but these glass beads also add a pop of color to any space.
Like jewelry for your living space, these beads can dress up a vase, lamp, doorknobs, coffee table, stack of books, your mantle, and the list goes on! Need to fill a clear vase with faux flowers or a bowl with fillers? Break the strand and style the loose beads for a unique look.
Handmade by artisans in Ghana, these beads are made with recycled glass that's broken down into powder, formed in a clay mold and baked. The African art is sourced fair trade and is environmentally friendly.
Available in an assortment of sizes and colors.
: 70-80 beads per strand (except for yellow) with 6-7mm beads (0.28") on a 24" strand
- Aqua clear; orange tangerine, light green clear, clear white, yellow (5mm ~ 0.2" beads; 26" strand length), and sapphire blue
Medium: 45-60 beads per strand with 8-12mm beads on a 26-28" strand
- Aqua clear (faceted beads; 22" strand), green, two-tone light blue (25"strand), slate blue, charcoal grey (22" strand), and sapphire blue
Large: 40-50 beads per strand with 14mm (0.55") beads on a 28" strand
- Sapphire, green, and royal blue
- Recycled glass bead strands
- Fair trade product
- Produced by Krobo tribe in Africa
- Available in several sizes and colors
- Perfect for decorating with