Swedish Dishcloths | Eco-Friendly Sponge Alternative
NEW Swedish Dishcloths, one of our very best sellers! We only have a few of each style, because we like to switch them up! So snag one or a few, these make great gifts and get to washing. Swedish dishcloths reduce waste, absorb more than a standard paper towel or dish rag, dry quickly, can be composted due to their sustainable, eco-friendly materials, and can be re-used over and over! No more sour smelling sponges that have to be replaced more often than you and your wallet would like.
Shop all of our Swedish Dishcloths here.
- Swedish Dishcloths
- Size: 6.75" x 8"
- Replaces 17 rolls of paper towels
- CONTENTS: Cellulose and cotton. Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable.
- USE: Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Clean mirrors. Use streak-free on most surfaces. Air dries fast, doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
- REUSE: Wash up to 200 times, in top rack of dishwasher or in washing machine. Sterilize in microwave or boil briefly.
This vendor focuses on sustainable, earth-friendly goods that are functional and artistic. She commissions various female artists who illustrate midcentury modern designs that she then prints in Sweden on sponge cloths made in Germany.
- Illustration by Malin Westberg of Sweden.