Zebra Woven Mexican Tote Bag made from Recycled Plastic
This exclusive and gorgeous handcrafted tote bag is designed to give your wardrobe a unique charm. The bright combination makes it perfect for the beach and poolside. Ton Marin's signature artisanal weave, made with recycled plastic and vibrant colors, make this bag both practical and stylish. Each bag is handwoven from ethically sourced high-quality materials, and takes between 20 and 40 hours to weave.It’s time to turn the fun up!
Tin Marin is a small-woman owned business established in San Diego, CA. They work directly with Mexican artisans who provide for their families through the selling of their unique crafts. Each handbag takes between 20 and 40 hours to weave. The woven bags are made with recycled plastic which makes them waterproof, durable, sturdy, and able to hold up to 20 pounds in weight.
- Black and white
- Handwoven Mexican Tote bag
- 100% recycled plastic body
- All components made and assembled in Mexico.
- Size Info: 17"W x 13"H x 6"D.
- 7.5" Strap drop.
- Beach bag, handwoven Mexican tote bag
- Pom pom included
- All Tin Marin's products are handmade and assembled separately, making every product unique which can result in slight variances.
Orders typically ship within 3 to 5 business days, unless ordered with a handmade crochet kitchen towel.